Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When Is The Time To Take Control of Your Future??

Hey Everyone,

Today I have spent alot of time working on many different things. As a single mom.. I have two beautiful daughters that depend on me to keep a roof over their heads, food in their mouths and clothes on their bodies.. Now this can be kind of stressful for myself.. and I am sure there are lots of parents..single or not... that can relate to this situation. At this point I am self employed, and have been for about 8 years... I have several streams of income.. not just one.. yet.. I think about my family and friends who are freaking out right now about their financial situation and how they are going to make ends meet.. The fear in their eyes.. I send them a link to one of my opportunities.. they look at me like.. "What ever Shalonda".. and keep it moving.. I simply smile and continue to collect me checks.. They tell me .. I remember when you were asking me for money.. and now you want to throw an opporunity in my face.. I remind them of how this "opportunity" made it possible for me to pay them that money back..smile. Then I remind them that they have to START some where.. Yeah.. I have been through some hard times.. yet I can tell you I have placed my trust in God.. and the fact that I WORK... I don't sit around complaining.. and I choose to smile every second of every day.. to keep pressing forward.. So I say all of this to ask you.. Are you ready to take control of your future.. Yes it takes time to build something of your own.. yet you have to START somewhere.. I am here to help you through.. I will not build it for you.. Yet I have some pretty great opportunities that can assist you in changing your income stream to one that you can depend on.. even when society claims you can not... keep smiling..

If you are ready.. CLICK HERE Enter your information and I will be in touch with you soon.. smile

1 comment:

  1. hey, Shalonda, great post...

    -no complaining
    -START something
    -ignore the negativity

    Great advice... it started as a 'psychological recession' and it still is! It's true, 'things are as bad as you think they are'.

    Nice work, see you on Twitter...

    -jef

    www.deceptionsecrets.com

    ReplyDelete